Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Time for some updates!

Well, let's see. One of the things I am in the process of doing is watching 26 movies I've never seen before beginning with each letter of the Alphabet. The first one I saw was The Goonies. I got made fun of by my mother and my husband for having never seen it. But we watched, and it was alright. But that's one down, 25 more to go.

I've gone 21 consecutive days without soda, and I must say, it's been difficult. This is by far the longest I've ever gone. And I've tried in the past to give up soda, but always failed. So, I'm pretty proud of myself and I have no doubt in my mind that I can go the last 9 days!

And.....WE BOUGHT A NEW CAR!! It's a 2007 red Dodge Caliber and it's beautiful. I was so excited to get that one crossed off the list! I will post pictures soon!

Other than those few things, it's kind of slow getting things going. It's hard because so many of the things I want to do involve Chris, and our schedules are not only busy, but they are almost completely opposite. Oh well, I have plenty of time, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment